Nine easy beauty tips that will keep you looking your best as the temperatures drop
As the weather gets colder, it’s time to give some thought to changing up your wardrobe and beauty routine. Most people keep their beauty routine simple during the summer months to have more time outdoors, but no one ever wants a complicated routine. Here are nine easy beauty tips that will keep you looking your best as the temperatures drop.
• Choose a hat that is both warm and stylish. Keeping your head cozy during cold weather is important, so it’s best to find a hat that is as functional as it is fashionable. Insulated varieties work best.
• Protect your hands with stylish gloves. Glove are a must-have winter accessory. Not only do they look great, but they also protect your skin from cold winds that can quickly cause chapping.
• Stay fashionable by using layers. Instead of wearing an ugly sweater to keep yourself warm in cold weather, layer more fashionable clothing pieces. This keeps you warm and gives you the option to remove layers when you get inside.
• Opt for weather-appropriate shoes. Sure, your sandals and heels are cute, but do you want to walking in the rain or cold in them? Boots are just as stylish, and opting for a boot that covers a lot of your leg will keep your feet warm and dry.
• Keep your legs covered. Going without tights when wearing a dress is fine during warm weather, but doing so in the winter will leave you with chapped, red skin. Tights or leggings keep your legs covered up without ruining your style.
• Wear a long pea coat with any outfit. The great feature of pea coats is the fact that they go with anything. These coats are warm and stylish, and a thigh-length version of the coat will keep you warm throughout the entire winter.
• Don’t put all of your summer pieces away. Tank tops and camisoles can easily be layered with more weather-appropriate attire. Instead of packing all of your summer clothes away, pair them with long-sleeved layers to extend the usefulness of your wardrobe.
• Take advantage of scarf weather. Scarves are often added to outfits throughout the year, but winter is the time when these accessories offer both form and function. Choose thicker scarves to get the full warming benefit.
• Finish off your look with a set of semi-permanent eyelash extensions. By getting a set of eyelash extensions, you can shorten your routine when you’re getting ready to head out. After taking the time to choose your entire outfit, your time may run short and applying makeup will be rushed. Your eyes will be ready before your outfit!
The cold weather doesn’t have to mean you have to let go of your signature style. You can look great all winter long with some easy winter beauty tips that will keep you warm and have you looking your best.